Glenway Auto Center has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Cincinnati, OH.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Glenway Auto Center's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Grateful to Glenway Auto Center for helping my family in a difficult situation. My daughter was traveling across country moving from the East coast out West when her engine died 45 miles outside of Cincinnati. Phil was kind enough to let us have her car towed to the shop even though they were booked solid for The next week. They assess the situation the next day and provided options. Parts were ordered, the car and my daughter's belonging were kept safe and she was able to get back on the road again. Thank you Mike for all your help and for the great communication throughout the process. Much appreciation!