- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Grateful to Glenway Auto Center for helping my family in a difficult situation. My daughter was traveling across country moving from the East coast out West when her engine died 45 miles outside of Cincinnati. Phil was kind enough to let us have her car towed to the shop even though they were booked solid for The next week. They assess the situation the next day and provided options. Parts were ordered, the car and my daughter's belonging were kept safe and she was able to get back on the road again. Thank you Mike for all your help and for the great communication throughout the process. Much appreciation!